Friday 28 March 2014

Storyboarding

After drawing my storyboard, I realise that I need to do:
- 5 Watercolour backgrounds - the park, Paris, the desert, the ocean and space.
- 4 stencils - the bench, a close up of the bench, the Eiffel Tower and the car
- 5 outfits for Pippa- her every day clothes, her paris outfit, her explorer, her swimsuit and her space suit.
- 8 flaps - bush 1, bush 2, sun 1, sun 2, cave, school of fish, earth, crater. 
- 11 background characters - Jessie and Ben, Jean, Elliot, rhino, leo, ray, luna, buzz, neil, the mum.
- 1 of Pippa standing that can have her outfits layered over the top.
- A cover design - Where in the World? A back cover "Pippa loves adventure! Where in the world will Pippa go today? A story about a young girl who has asthma, with educational aspects."


I'm very pleased with the way the storyboard turned out, as it clearly showed me what I needed to do, and how the whole story tied together. I did, however, realise that my narrative was dull and that I needed to rewrite it to include rhyme and a structured rhythm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment