Friday 28 March 2014

Printing and Stencilling

Stencilling
Killer Whale Stencil and Negative Space Stencil





Negative Space Eiffel Tower Cut Outs                                           Eiffel Tower Stencil
           
Eiffel Tower Negative Space                                           Eiffel Tower Stencil Results

Evaluation: These stencil sessions were very helpful. I am not particularly skilled at drawing the Eiffel Tower, and as Paris is one of my scenes, the stenciling technique is most likely how I will be creating the Eiffel Tower for the book.

Vegetable Printing

As labelled, I used a mixture of mediums to do printing; potato, wedges, sponge rollers, the bottoms of a takeaway tea cup and crunched foil. They begot different levels of success, however it poses the interesting ability to create entertaining and engaging backgrounds.

Using the bottom of the teacup, I created the Olympic Rings in light of the Sochi Winter Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment